Recessed Drainers are available as an added extra!
A recessed drainer is an area that is sunk down slightly from the main worksurface to help to avoid any spillage. It keeps your kitchen worktop tidy and free of excess water. They are so practical and they are a great option for you to choose when designing your countertops.
Our recessed drainers are available with or without the integrated sink and you also have the option to add drainage grooves.
We will ensure that both the sink and the drainer are the same finish as your worktops so the design flows seamlessly. We can create the drainer with an overhang (as shown in the photo) or the drainer can be flush with the sink.
What are the Benefits of a Recessed Drainer?
- A recessed drainer stops spillages onto the floor.
- We will make sure the drainer is exactly the same finish and polish as the worktop.
- It is available with or without the integrated sink.
- The sink is available with an overhang, or flush with the sink.
- Drainer Grooves can be added into the recessed drainer.
We can design and create the drainer to your specifications. We manage everything with our team of industry specialists so the finished product will look great as well as being practical. For more information or to speak to someone please contact us or simply fill out the form below.